High-volume throughput and time sensitive processes in Food Manufacturing demand traceability and inventory management that won’t slow down operations.
Food Manufacturers use DataNinja to:
- Enforce FIFO inventory Practices
- Scan barcodes for searchable mock recall traceability
- Inspect, approve, and release Inventory by Lot #
- Manage warehouse inventory operations
- Fulfill Orders with customer specific documents and Labels
Lot numbers auto generated at receiving or custom.
In Mfg Record Lookup, enter a supplier lot number and view all associated manufacturing records, transactions, and related shipments of finished product.
Inspect and Release inventory with CFR 21 part 11 compliant electronic signatures.
Scan to record inventory used for customer/distribution orders from the financial system. Print customer specific barcodes and packing lists with shipment-specific lot numbers and best by dates.
Scan an inventory barcode then scan the pallet location or staging location to transfer inventory through the warehouse.
Questions? Chat with a DataNinja by clicking the chat icon at the bottom right of this screen.
Updated 10 months ago